Wednesday 23 September 2015

Hanover house numbers 1-25

I'm really enjoying my house numbers photography project - I'm up to number 30 now and still going strong. Here is a little montage of the first 25...


There are some really nice finds in there - people have lovely houses! I definitely lean towards photographing more of the handmade or hand-painted signs - just look at number 18 - it's so nice (and very Brighton).

I've been uploading the photos over on my instragram account under #hanoverhousenumbers if you want to take a peek at some of the more recent ones.

Unfortunately my daily commute is changing as of next week, taking me away from the streets of Hanover, so I may not be posting as often from now on - but my goal is to reach 100 so I'm going to keep at it when I venture into town at the weekends.

Let me know if you're a local and you spot any good ones!

1 comment:

Karas Kitchen said...

Thankks for this