Sunday 12 February 2012

cold hands, no art

Photobucket

I've been pretty unsuccessful at getting much done lately. The arctic temperatures are leading me to spend a large number of my evenings either huddling under blankets or escaping to the warmth of a local pub, or even the swimming pool.

I'm going to take inspiration from Lucy though and try and set myself a making challenge. For every evening I spend at home I will try and make/draw/cook/start/finish something new. No more getting into bed early to keep warm. Active fingers = warm fingers.

In other news, it was a big shame to hear about Whitney Houston. This one is a favourite.

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Hi Debbie,
Sad news indeed about Whitney. The Greatest Love of All is my favourite.

Just wanted to let you know that I'm sending you the Liebster award as your blog is one of my favourites! I've linked back to you here http://bit.ly/yAbRYI

Peas and Needles said...

cute!

It was really nice to see you on Saturday Deb! Won't leave it so long next time :D loving the collars too!
L x