Tuesday 14 February 2012

beloved

behind the times...

I received a Liebster award from the very lovely Lyndsey a few days ago, which was very kind!
"The aim of the award is to give recognition to exceptional up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers that deserve more readership, and spread the word about them."
Lyndsey has a lovely blog full of crafty and musical treats, and goings-on around Brighton too. It's nice to read a blog from someone so local. I even found a post about the musical offerings from my friends Eleanor and Rachel (have a listen!).


Upon accepting the Liebster Blog Award, you must abide by a few simple rules:
1. Show thanks to the blogger who nominated you for the award by acknowledging them and linking back to them.
2. Reveal which 5 blogs you would like to nominate for the award, and let them know by posting a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from some of the most supportive people on the internet - other artists and writers.
5. And best of all - have fun and spread the karma.


So the blogs I am going to nominate for the same award are as follows:
  • Emiliabird - Emily always inspires me with her craft and dressmaking efforts. I love to read the step-by-step explanations of her working process.
  • Claire Platt - Great knitting and craft inspiration!
  • The Punning Man - Because it makes me laugh!
  • George Bletsis - A very talented man.
  • Well I'll be darned - Lovely photography, lovely colours, lovely illustrations.
Go on, take a peek....

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh - well done Deb on winning this award - a very well deserved one. and thank you for nominating me! how lovely. xxx

George Bletsis said...

Hey thanks Debbie, pleased to have made your top 5 :D