Thursday 18 February 2010


Lucy has nominated me to share some things I love. Seven things to be exact. So here we go...

Themed parties: My belief is that every party should have a theme. Homemade outfits, decorations, themed food, hidden jokes & invitations are all the best.

Pigeons: But you probably know that already.

When everybody is doing the same thing: Group activities make me smile. When you're at a festival and everyone is heading in the same direction, or when everyone in the supermarket is buying the same ingredients on pancake day, or a group cycle ride. I don't mind being a small person in a very big crowd.

Jonathan Creek: I've got the boxset. I've visited the windmill. And I'm eagerly awaiting the Easter special. Yes, I'm a dork.

Receiving post: I can't not like someone who takes the time to write me a letter or send me a postcard.

Falling asleep holding hands: Like a couple of old people.

Malteaster bunnies: Have you tried them? You won't regret it.



I think I'm supposed to choose 7 more people to do the same thing but I can't decide who, so if you're reading this then do join me!

3 comments:

●• Thereza said...

hi Debbie, thanks for the nice comment on my blog! i thought i'd drop by to say hello and that your work is ace too :)

Blogger said...

i like it too when everyone is doing the same thing. skipping.

Ellie (fotofrivolity) said...

Lovely blog. And the link you've done to my pic of the Malteaster Bunny (on Flickr) is getting me extra views so cheers!