Wednesday 4 March 2009

this and that

A little bit of an update:

Today i got a new book in the post. I look forward to giving it a read.

On saturday I got locked out of home but used the day productively by going to Yumi's and creating some library card designs for our local library (there's a competition on at the moment). We don't have high hopes of winning but we had a good time drawing so all is well.

I tried to draw tiffany from memory:


As you can see I missed out some key elements (turns out my memory isn't that good).

Also last week I had some bad news...my cat Shadow passed away. It was quite expected as he was almost 20 but also very sad as he has been a lovely friend for most of my life. Poor little lamb.



Tomorrow me and Yumi are going to head to the library to see the outcome of the competition - wish us luck (we really do need it!).
x

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Sorry to hear about Shadow. He looks like he was a noble and mischievous animal.

d e b b i e said...

ah...thanks jonathan.
he surely was a grand pet!